Become a member
Joining Green Istria is very simple. We do not charge the membership fee, so you just need to fill out the application form, sign it and submit it in one of the following ways:
- personally to our office at Rojc Community Center, Gajeva no 3 (3rd floor, to the right), Pula
- by mailing it to Udruga Zelena Istra, Gajeva 3, 52100 Pula
- by e-mailing a signed scan of the application form to email@example.com
1. Who can become a member?
Membership in Green Istria is voluntary for all persons who accept the principles of work and goals of the association and fulfill the conditions laid down in Articles 15, 18 and 21 of the Statute.
2. Select the membership type that best suits you:
Any adult who becomes interested in actively participating in the work of Green Istria at Assembly sessions can become a full member of the Association.
Any adult who expresses an interest in supporting the work and achieving the goals of the association can become a supporting member of Green Istria.
3. Is there a membership fee?
On July 10, 2015, the Board of Directors of Green Istria decided to cancel the membership fee.
4. How to receive the Green Istria Newsletter?
If you would like to receive information on our activities, projects and campaigns, you can request to receive the ZInfo newsletter at your e-mail address.
Directions: Search for the "Newsletter" option at the bottom of our website, type your email address and click on “Subscribe”
Find the archive of previous issues of ZInfo here (not all newsletters are available yet, we're still working on moving the content from the previous site, thank you for understanding).
March 30, 2020